Friday, October 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

Life is beginning to return to normal (if anything can be described as normal anymore).
I returned from Colorado Springs on Wednesday night. My project there is winding down.
The Feast was simply wonderful. Too short -- I didn't like having to leave early to fly to Colorado, but I'm really glad I was able to spend some time at Fairwood. Next time I must make it a longer stay! The highlight was Andrea's testimony Sunday morning (report about the meeting at her house on Saturday night).
So... life goes on. Tomorrow morning I head to the campground for an overnight campout with the Cub Scouts of Pack 21. Should be a fun adventure, especially if it stops raining.
My daughter turned 16 this week. One of us is getting old. We had a fun family celebration at Olive Garden, followed by chocolate cheesecake at home.
I can't seem to find time to keep this blog up-to-date. Should I retire it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not at all!! I've found that blogging comes and goes in my life, but it's a good outlet when I want to write about something. I enjoy reading what you have to say, and it gives another way to keep in touch.
Congratulations on a good job of fathering: your first 16 years!

Blessings!!