Thursday, March 30, 2006

Humor Break

Here's a joke I came across recently :-)

There was a man who was the sole survivor of a shipwreck. For 20 years he lived alone on an uncharted island in the Pacific. Finally, one day a ship happened upon the island and rescuers came ashore for him. Noticing that the man had built three buildings, the rescuers asked about them.
"Well," the man replied, "this is my house, and that building over there is my church. It's a wonderful church and I hate to leave it." "And what is the third building over there?" a rescuer asked.
"Oh, that is the church I used to go to," the man replied.

4 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Ya' done gone and tickled my funny bone---even ol' 'Lanche let out a snort sayin' somethin' about them thar typical human beans...

Booker said...

LOL...

Booker said...

oh, do you mind if I add you to my List of links blog?

List of Links

I know not everyone likes being listed, so let me know sometime...

John L said...

ryu,
Feel free to add me to your list. I am honored.